Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Hello friends,
I have just sent you an email inviting you for my blog.
I hope you like what you see and read.
Please send suggestions, opinions, images, whatever you feel like. Make them hot.
My political motto is already published. Please do not read it crisply since whenever you make strong statements about hot issues, like abortion f.i., you might be offending or hurting someone.
I do not want to do that or even to be right; just simplifying my thoughts. The best way to address the abortion issue would probably be:
"In principle I am against but there might be certain circumstances... " but then you would be losing to muche time and sharpness, more looking for consensus and socially correct stuff then expressing your top-of-mind line of thinking.
I will be publishing - IN pORTUGUESE AND eNGLISH - some articles on politics, religion, media, marketing and whatever else interests me.
I do not do spelling mistakes. If they happen they are probably digital hick-ups.
Thanks for your attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home